With project management software, you can run your business from anywhere. When it comes to running a business, Field Complete has been helping people do it over the Internet for a long time. Keep track of leads, share schedules, set custom alerts and even send invoices from anywhere with an internet connection!
- Phone-free service offices: Stop wasting your time and money. Field complete will make your business completely paperless.
- Functionality is always changing: Field complete is always getting better based on feedback from real users. This way, your company is always on the cutting edge of technology. In this case, it was built by contractors who are just like you! Field complete was made by roofers like you, so we know what your business is going through.
- Full customer and site history: Our relational database lets your staff see all the work that has been done for a client and all the work that has been done on a certain site right away.
In both the field and at the office, this is the best software for roofers to use
Table of Contents
- In both the field and at the office, this is the best software for roofers to use
- 1. Incorporating GPS Tracking for Field Staff
- 2. There will be mobile alerts for field workers
- 3. All leads and work orders should be kept track of at all times
- 4. Take a look at reports and keep an eye on your KPI’s
- 5. Service departments that don’t use paper at all
- 6. Add Photos Right from Your Phone
- 7. Create Customized Roof Inspections Right from Your Phone or Tablet
In the roofing industry, Field complete is the most powerful and integrated tool among field data collection software available today. It has mobile CRM, customized roof inspections, paperless service departments, drag and drop scheduling, GPS tracking and mobile alerts. It also has started to finish lead tracking.
Because we were tired of generic programs that didn’t work as well as they promised, we started Field Complete. Before we decided to create our own system for the roofing industry, we spent a lot of money on service modules, CRM programs, and other programs not specifically designed for the roofing industry. And after many days and many nights, Field Complete was born. We were on our way to a revolution in the roofing business!
1. Incorporating GPS Tracking for Field Staff
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on separate GPS devices, use Field complete for integrated GPS tracking! In a single system in roofing project management software, you can compare the hours that were written down to the hours that were actually spent on the job. You can also see where each employee has been in the past.
2. There will be mobile alerts for field workers
Make sure you don’t miss a meeting or an appointment because staff is always kept up to date on new or changed schedules. People who work in your field will be able to get building and contact information right away thanks to the Field complete app.
3. All leads and work orders should be kept track of at all times
When you start your business, use one place to keep track of all the changes that have been made to it. Even make your own lead statuses to see how many leads each sales person has and how many you have.
4. Take a look at reports and keep an eye on your KPI’s
All of your information is in one place, so you can keep track of close ratios, lead source reports, and any other key performance measure that is important to your business.
5. Service departments that don’t use paper at all
Stop going through old work tickets and guessing which pictures go with which tickets. You don’t have to do this anymore! Instantly send all the labor, materials, photos, and description of the work you did through the Field complete mobile app. This means that you can bill the same day that you get service!
6. Add Photos Right from Your Phone
When you use the Field complete mobile app, you can take and upload photos right from there! It’s also easy to add comments and mark up photos from the field. All photos are available to your office staff right away and are always linked to that job.
7. Create Customized Roof Inspections Right from Your Phone or Tablet
Add photos and comments to the Field complete mobile app and start making your own roof inspections before you even get down the ladder. Even if you’re a new employee, you can start making roof inspections right away with custom fields.