Do you know which is the most commonly used term in the world? No, can’t guess; well, “Happy Birthday” is the term that I use daily around the world because every day is someone’s birthday. Other than a happy birthday, people use ‘Many more happy returns of the day’ to wish someone on their day.
When you buy a cake for your loved ones, which term do you write on the top of the cake? ‘Happy Birthday’, isn’t it? Since everything is changing now, you can also give a modern turn to your cakes. There is a wide range of shapes, designs, phrases, quotes, and messages offered by many cake designers that you can buy for your loved ones.
You can write many silly, funny, heart whelming messages or quotes on the cake instead of a simple happy birthday. You can refer to the list below for some message ideas to write on a happy birthday cake.
Phrases Or Quotes That You Can Write On Birthday Cakes
Table of Contents
1. Birthday Cake Message For Spouse
When it comes to doing something for the love of your life, your creativity enhances automatically. Birthday celebration of your spouse is one of the ways to explore and do things that will keep your romantic life alive and strengthen your bonds. If you like to tease your husband/ wife, then write these messages that are given below on his/ her birthday cake.
- My always and forever…
- You are my greatest strength and biggest weakness.
- You’re my dream come true.
- Cheers to getting old but not looking your age.
- Another year older, and still, you look sexy as ever.
2. Cake Message For Siblings
People usually have a love-hate relationship with their siblings, and no matter how much they fight with each other, they will always stick by each other. These are the people you cannot live without, as they are your closest companion as well as your worst enemies.
Love always prevails between siblings, and their birthday is the best day to show your love to them. When you place an online cake order in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, or other cities for your sibling’s birthday celebration, you must ask the cake home delivery service provider to write these accustomed messages or quotes.
- To my first frenemy…
- To the one whose wardrobe is always mine.
- To my partner in crime…
- We all are aging. That’s good news!
- Sisters before misters…
3. Birthday Cake Thoughts For Parents or Elder Person
When you remember your parent’s and elders’ birthdays and celebrate the day with cakes and other kinds of stuff, they feel very overwhelmed. You can make their day extra special and make them teary-eyed by adding a heartfelt message on top of the cake. Here are some sentimental, silly, and quirky messages you can write.
- Aging like fine wine…
- 100 not out…!
- Fake news alert! You’re a year older
- Hold on to your dentures before you blow out the candles
- To the one who keeps us together
4. Birthday Cake Messages That Children Will Love
Children are the most excited ones when their birthday approaches and their birthday countdown begin months ago. The things that excite and make them curious the most are the gift that they will get, the attention of the guests, the party games, the theme, etc. Cakes are the center of attraction at children’s parties, so why not try these messages on top of the cake instead of happy birthday?
- To our bundle of joy
- You are the best gift we have
- You make us proud every day
- To our big bag of trouble
- To our sweetest boy/ girl
5. Birthday Cake Message For Friends
Your friends are the family you get to choose from, and always keep them close to yourself as much as possible. In times of need or when you feel down, they are always the first ones who will show up in front of your eyes.
Friends hold your secret deeds and are the ones with whom you can share your sorrows, happiness, and craziest moments. When they are the ones who spice up your life, then how can their birthday cake be simple?
You can try some quirky design ideas with the help of bakers and cake designers and add these messages for fizz.
- To the one who helps me save on therapy bills.
- Cheers to my older friend
- Birthdays are for babies; that’s why we’re celebrating yours.
- Your present is the cake; enjoy!
- Human stupidity is infinite; I would have never known if I hadn’t met you.
It is not necessary to write ‘Happy Birthday’ on the cakes while buying birthday cakes for your family, friends, spouse, etc. As an alternative, you can write just anything that you want to say to them, or you can use motivational quotes too. You can even write the messages and quotes on a piece of paper or card and stick it on a toothpick to put on the cake.