Recently updated on October 25th, 2022 at 11:28 am
Initially, Python became the favorite framework of web developers because of its simplicity. Compared to other frameworks, it is highly readable and easy-peasy to learn. Other frameworks have a complicated layout and use various punctuation marks for coding. But Python makes use of the English keyword more often than punctuation. In addition, it is versatile and universal.
The language can be used used in various fields like data science, system administration, and web development. Various industries like finance, healthcare, business, gaming, and travel also use the language. Facebook, Spotify, Google, and other world-class tech companies utilize Python for developing their applications. If you want to have professional websites built on Python as these leading companies do, you should turn to the services of a top Python company.
Reasons Why Python is So Popular
- Python is the favorite language of beginner developers. It’s uncomplicated, highly readable, and simple in syntax. Compared to other programming frameworks, writing Python code is effortless and swift. Even starter developers can read and comprehend it without a hitch.
- Over the 30 years of its existence, the framework has acquired a large community of knowledgeable and skillful developers. There is a sea of YouTube tutorials, free courses, guides, and educational materials for specialists of various skill levels. Many beginners learn coding by watching tutorials or reading guides.
- Web programming languages grow and achieve success when a world-class software company like PLANEKS supports them. For example, Oracle is the corporate sponsor of Java; Facebook supports PHP. Python could grow so fast due to Google having adopted it in 2016.
- On account of its large community of proficient specialists and corporate sponsors, Python developed a fantastic library. It’s handy for big projects since it accelerates its development and saves time.
- The flexibility of Python allows developers to experiment with code. It means that specialists aren’t limited to a fixed number of designs. They can test different codes without limitations. It gives the freedom of working with different applications – mobile, desktop, or web.
Python Framework Types for the Development of Web Applications
Specialists mention at least ten high-ranking Python frameworks for developing web applications, such as Grok, Bottle, Tornado, Pyramid, and CherryPy. But Django and Flask are the two most prominent frameworks.
- The Django framework allows building websites with a minimum amount of coding. It has an enormously extensive library. Web developers use Django to create user-friendly URLs, define their patterns, and create CRM systems, booking engines, or mailing solutions. As a result, companies that provide a custom Python development service use Django to build dynamic websites.
- Flask is another well-known Python framework. It’s the alternative to Django and serves the same purpose in building web applications. It’s a back-end solution suitable for small projects. Unlike Django, Flask doesn’t have a large number of predefined tools. It gives the developer freedom of using tools of his choice, on the one hand, and increases the volume of manual coding, on the other hand.
Python is an amazingly simple, easily readable, and flexible coding language. It enables beginners to create high-quality and responsive websites. It’s the favorite tool of amateur and starter developers since they can master it fast and start building websites in no time.
Multiple reasons explain why this language is so loved among specialists. It has a large supportive community, world-class sponsors, and an enormous library. The language has many different frameworks. But Django and Flask are the two most prominent ones.