Recently updated on October 25th, 2022 at 12:08 pm
There are numerous roofing competitors on the Google search engine listings, and you may contemplate on how you can rank on the top spot. While various factors contribute towards ranking high on the search results, local roofing SEO is one of the crucial ones, particularly when you are marketing your business in areas that have loads of competition.
Here are some techniques that you can incorporate to boost your business’s ranking on search engines.
1. Select Keywords That Are Location-Specific
Table of Contents
It is crucial to choose location keywords for your social media and website content to rank better. You can make use of free keyword tools to find local SEO roofing terms. Envision yourself as a homeowner that necessitates roofing services and think about which search terms you would type to find a roofer. Make a list of the phrases and words that come to mind. Pair these words with local terms that a homeowner would use to locate roofing services in a specific area, for instance: “roofing contractors Melbourne”.
2. Incorporate Keywords Throughout Your Entire Roofing Website
Once you’ve drafted your local roofing SEO keyword list, implement these terms into your social network and website content. When a prospective client types these terms into a search engine, it’s highly likely that your business will appear high in the listing.
3. Implement Location-Specific Keywords Into Metadata And Page Titles
If you’re looking to boost your roofing website SEO, it is good practice to use location-specific keywords in your metadata and titles. Adding such keywords into the metadata and titles on your homepage, blog posts and service pages can assist with boosting your ranking in search engine results.
4. Make use of consistent company name, address and phone numbers
This is an essential feature in any local SEO plan. Local SEO roofing best practices involve adding your main address into the footer of your web page. A vital part of ensuring Google recognizes and grasps that you’re trading in a specific area is by adding your physical address in the footer of the website and to also be concise in adding it to areas of the website that refer to your location.
5. Generating A Google My Business Account
If you haven’t done so yet, generating a Google My Business account is an excellent way of standing out in Google’s search page results. Creating an account is a straightforward process that can be highly beneficial to your roofing company in other areas than just SEO efforts. Your customers can view your business here and your site can be made more visible on other Google products, such as Search and Map.
Additional SEO Tips That You Can Incorporate For Your Roofing Agency
Here are a few extra practical SEO tips that you can incorporate to boost your local search visibility:
- Ensuring all locations are listed on your contact page.
- Generating links to your own website as well as from other websites.
- Linking internally (connecting related posts with particular service pages)
- Posting trading hours on your website (on the contact page and the footer) as well as your Google My Business account.
- Check for some common SEO issues on your website and fix them.